Commercial Mold Remediation
Mold in a commercial property can pose a health risk to occupants and have a negative impact on the financial performance of the asset. It is critical in these situations that, if you think you may have an issue with mold, it is evaluated by certified professionals and then properly mitigated.
At SERVPRPO of Minnetonka, our technicians are certified by the IICRC in Mold Mitigation and have successfully completed projects of over 100,000 square feet in Minnetonka, Golden Valley and downtown Minneapolis. We regularly work with Industrial Hygienists and Indoor Air Quality professionals to ensure that a proper scope of work is developed and that the potentially harmful mold spores are removed at the end of it.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2190 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (952) 473-4837
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Minnetonka, St. Louis Park, Golden Valley can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Minnetonka, St. Louis Park, Golden Valley training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician